Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First of the Hopefuly Many Childrens Shoes

I do custom shoes. I have been doing custom shoes for about six months now. So I am very new and still constantly learning, I still have a lot to lean. If you have any suggestions or techniques please let me know, I would love to learn more. I just recently the last couple days started doing children’s shoes. Please do not assume that just because the shoes are smaller it is quicker and easier. I have found that they take longer than drawing on adult shoes, or at least it seems like it. If you are doing children shoes I highly recommend that you do not just use the regular fine point sharpies. For detail you really need the ULTRA fine point sharpies. When doing children’s shoes you need to be a lot more exact because you have far less room to work with. But you can get away with doing some fun, colorful, and fairietastic designs. These are the first of the hopefuly many children’s shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment