Sunday, May 8, 2011

Welcome

Hello Fairie Children

Welcome to my art blog, here I will post my art, my custom shoes, and whatever nonsense I can think of. I am just trying this out and so far it is very confusing, hopefuly I will get the hang of it and continue.
Some things about me hmmmmm
I am very dyslexic so if there are weird spellings and grammatical errors, Its ok! I know there will be aton, you can correct me all you want but I dont care enough to change it. So bare with me:)
I love to draw and paint. It is my life passion and will hopefuly be able to make a living out of my art someday.
I love cartoons, especialy  the Little Mirmaid and Tangled.
I love fairies and anything fantasy.
I love bubbles and fluffy kittens.
I have the bigest sugar addiction and love anything that is pure sugar.
I love old music especialy the 70s.
Thats all I can think of right now...
I hope you enjoy my art I will be posting if I can figure out how.
I hope you enjoy my blog... Yup yup.
Good Night:)

1 comment: